Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Manipulate dates by week
- 09-21-2009, 04:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
Manipulate dates by week
Hello to all,
I don't now if this is the right forum.
I work with Gregorian Calendar to work with dates and time, but now i'm having a problem.
At this moment i have to show results where a user select a week and a year
and the return has to be the days of that week (Monday and Friday)
Week 36 of 2009:
I want the Monday day of week 36 (31-08-2009) and Friday day of week 36 (04-09-2009) .
Does anybody nows how to do it?
Thanks in advanced,
The Calendar#add method will have what you want. Look at the Calendar API for details.
- By scheng12 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2009, 04:59 PM
- By leoleo4614 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2008, 10:45 AM
- By Qlubbie in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:03 AM
- By bachtoutou in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-22-2008, 10:36 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 08:37 PM