Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: jasperreport-right to left
- 09-15-2009, 02:34 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
jasperreport-right to left
I am new to iReport, and also i have downloaded ireports latest version (3.6.0) for working with jasper reports (3.5.2) and creating reports;
How can I change the orientation of a 4 columns report in order to generate the columns starting from the right side.
I need to generate a multiple columns report in arabic and it should be done from right to left.
awaiting for response,plz
Thanks in advance.
Duplicate post: Multiple columns right to left orientation
Welcome to the forum. We'd prefer if you'd choose the single best forum for your posts and post once. I'm closing this post.
- By maneesh in forum NetBeansReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2010, 01:48 PM
- By Deepa in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2009, 09:27 AM
- By bbq in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2008, 09:34 AM
- By gustavofranco in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 10:42 PM
- By Ed in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 06:49 AM