Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-11-2009, 05:53 PM #1
UnsupportedCharsetException in DriverManager.getConnection( String url )...
I'm getting an UnsupportedCharsetException (getMessage() returns "GBK") from a call to DriverManager.getConnection( url ), using a MS-Access database. I'm tearing my hair out with this one as I couldn't find any solutions online so far. I've tried alsorts, including inserting "charset=GBK;" or "charset=UTF-8;" into the url and nothing has worked. Can anybody offer any suggestions or solutions? One big problem is that the exception is being thrown in a compiled version of the software in China, which makes it hard to fiddle around with the system (especially since my computer uses an english character set).
Thanks in advance, Lee.
- By tekberg in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 02-23-2009, 01:05 PM
- By drieskn in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2009, 04:38 AM
- By foobar.fighter in forum EclipseReplies: 5Last Post: 01-11-2009, 10:12 AM
- By dwell4lov in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 06:29 AM
- By mransome in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2007, 02:16 PM