Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Creating 3D graphs
- 09-06-2009, 04:35 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
Creating 3D graphs
Hi, I'm new to this forum so please try to bear with me :)
I have been searching for a while now for a way to create 3D plots - similar to the plot3 function in Matlab if you know it, a method that gets an array of (x,y,z) coordinates and outputs the graph created by them. support for more than one array of points (meaning displaying more the one graph on one 'image') would be absolutely great.
Thank you so much, Idan
Last edited by idanfast; 09-06-2009 at 06:09 PM. Reason: grammar mistake...
If JFreeChart or similar apps don't do this, then you're probably going to have to implement it yourself. Prepare yourself to review your trig and to do a lot of grunt work.
- By deepthought015 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2009, 06:09 PM
- By deepthought015 in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2009, 12:33 PM
- By siddharth_s_b in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2008, 04:12 AM
- By javaplus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2007, 09:17 PM