Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-22-2009, 07:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
How Convert a Byte array to a image format
How to convert a Byte array to an image format....I shall be more clear in my question and what i want...See i recieve a Byte array fom server this Byte array before recieveing at my end it was converted from an image/text format into a Byte array and is sent from server and, I recieve this Byte array now I have to convert this Byte array into their respective image....please tell me how to convert a Byte array to a image ......... Kindly explain clearly as i am new to Java......
Duplicate post closed. OP, please choose the one best forum for your question and post it there. Thanks for your cooperation.
- By angelicsign in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2010, 07:21 PM
- By perlWhite in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2009, 09:11 PM
- By afflictedd2 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2009, 12:33 AM
- By waqasdaar in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2009, 01:11 AM
- By brijesh.baser in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2009, 02:44 PM