Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-11-2009, 12:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
How to import a package before it is compiled
Hi, I am developing a JAVA project following Graphical Editing Framework in Eclipse.
I have 3 packages ( in order of build) - ProcessModel, Process Editor and Application.
I am trying to import application package and use its class in Process Model.
import cheme.Application.*; // I have tried importing one class also
But I am getting compile time error " the import cheme.application can not be resolved" .
I assume this error is coming because Application package and its classes are not compiled and hence it is not allowing me to import and use them.
As suggested in some other forums, I have added the CLASSPATH variable with the folder address of Application package.
Please help me and suggest how can i use classes of Application package in ProcessModel.
As this is my first post and I am not aware which is the best section for this post, I have posted this in another section of this forum also. My apologies for that.
Thanks a Bunch in advance.
- By gradStudent in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 08-11-2009, 01:37 AM
- By mahendra.athneria in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2009, 08:27 PM
- By Varuna in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2008, 02:44 PM
- By Mindhunter74 in forum NetBeansReplies: 17Last Post: 12-02-2008, 09:15 AM
- By naipulb in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2008, 11:04 AM