Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-10-2009, 01:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
Calling Action class from web.xml(first page of application)
My application is in Struts2 . I want to know whether I can call action class from web.xml ?
My point is like ..
you can put servlet or jsp in first call of application (using <welcome-file-list>) .. can we call struts2 action class directly on giving url like..
where abcdef is my application context name. So when i hit this URL , i should get something like abc.java (which is a struts2 action class) .
Please help regarding this. Its very urgent.
- By ServletEst in forum Java ServletReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2009, 02:16 AM
- By sindhu_shiva in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2009, 02:44 PM
- By R O C K Y in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2009, 09:07 PM
- By MAGNUM in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2009, 10:02 AM
- By gapper in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2008, 05:00 PM