Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-22-2009, 04:51 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
Adding multiple sheets in Excel (apache POI)
Just want to ask for suggestions where I can add multiple sheets in one .xls file
Currently, I have 3 individual 'reports' with their own respective report generator class.
Apple (sheet name) --> 1.xls
Banana ---> 2.xls
Carrot ---> 3.xls
Let's say I already have an existing sheet for 'Apple' and have already generated a report for it. On the next scenario, what would I like to do is create a sheet where 'Apple' existed (1.xls) without overwriting the file itself, thus making 1.xls include Apple sheet and Banana sheet at the same time.
On the latter, those 3 sheets should only be located in one file.
- By javaplus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2012, 04:46 AM
- By 435.mahesh in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2009, 08:31 PM
- By blizzard in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2009, 09:59 PM
- By SANDY_INDIA in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2008, 06:04 PM
- By SANDY_INDIA in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 07-09-2008, 12:06 AM