Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 06-09-2009, 10:51 AM #1
[SOLVED] Display the text.log file in the browser
i am copying some pdfs from one file to another file fopr which i can handle the log in test.log file.but would like to display the latest log message(test.log file) in the browser.
can anybody give me suggestion how to do thisvisit : www.yoteam.co.cc
- 06-09-2009, 11:17 AM #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Create an html file of the log and open it (A)I die a little on the inside...
Every time I get shot.
- 06-09-2009, 02:23 PM #3
thanks its workingvisit : www.yoteam.co.cc
- By warship in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 07-13-2009, 05:44 AM
- By gissah in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2009, 03:19 AM
- By jazz2k8 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2008, 12:59 PM
- By aneesahamedaa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2008, 08:49 AM
- By vishnujava in forum Java ServletReplies: 6Last Post: 08-06-2008, 01:41 PM