Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 04-14-2009, 03:49 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
- 04-15-2009, 12:17 AM #2
You will have to write a server package and a client package... It is a lot simpler than you think...
Start your research here:
Trail: Custom Networking (The Java™ Tutorials)
When you are done post the questions that you have and I will help you from there...Who Cares... As Long As It Works...
- 04-15-2009, 02:04 AM #3
What exactly do you want to "access"? File system? Applications? Kernal ACLs?Don't forget to mark threads as [SOLVED] and give reps to helpful posts.
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
- By pthoonen in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2009, 04:28 AM
- By nwboy74 in forum NetworkingReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:53 PM
- By kairamr in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2008, 08:07 PM
- By nitinpjairaj in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2008, 06:14 PM
- By rockie12 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2008, 01:39 PM