Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-03-2009, 06:39 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Displaying (scrolling To) A Specific Record In A Continuous Form
In One Form User Will Enter A Value In Text Box For Searching
Then Result Will Display In Subform Like In Tally When When Press F1 In Tally For Company Selection Where User Will Type A Name Of Company As Well As He May See The Result So How To Do This.plz Help About This.
- 04-03-2009, 07:17 AM #2
1. Title Case Is Very Difficult To Read - please don't use it.
2. Please try and form complete sentences, this will make point 3 easier.
3. Please give a specific problem you are having, along with any progress you have made and code examples if applicable. We are not here to do your work for you (unless you're paying).
4. Don't assume we know what "Continuous Form" and "Tally" are. You need to provide sufficient context such as the nature of the application you are trying to achieve.
- By arnab321 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2008, 08:46 PM
- By tpyq in forum NetBeansReplies: 6Last Post: 11-28-2008, 06:55 AM
- By nikhilbhat in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2008, 10:40 AM
- By roseline43 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2008, 07:53 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2007, 10:06 AM