Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: working with .ini files
- 03-27-2009, 09:34 AM #1
working with .ini files
is anyone aware about any libraries/binaries that can aloow me to edit .ini
files in java.
i have to do this considering 2 points :
1. The ini file can contain multiple properties with same name in a
particular section (multi-valued)
2. The value of a property can extend over multiple lines.
keeping this 2 in mind , i'm looking for a binary which will help to parse
and modify the .ini file.
Any help/pointers in this regard will be highly appreciated.
- By itaipee in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2009, 11:38 AM
- By Goodwine in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2008, 04:04 AM
- By Farzaneh in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2008, 03:20 PM
- By sundarjothi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2008, 07:00 AM
- By christina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 04:14 AM