Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: rmi and event handling
- 03-15-2009, 08:20 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
rmi and event handling
i am new to rmi.i am developing an application where when a button is pressed the data in the text field gets stored in the db....this i have put in void action performed(), everything else is in a method called go().
now in the interface and the implementation class i have defined go().
but then how can i make the client access void action performed() as the actual thing is done here.kindly help.
- By v1nsai in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2009, 02:19 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2007, 12:21 PM
- By smajidali26 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2007, 05:57 PM
- By ahdus in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2007, 06:24 PM
- By luisarca in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2007, 06:05 PM