Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-14-2007, 05:38 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
creation of new folder in the mail
i want to know whether it is possible to create a folder in the mail which should to work as follows.i will assign a particular mail-id to a new folder
for ex: email@example.com
folder name: abc.
whenever a mail comes from this mail-id [firstname.lastname@example.org ] those mails should be automatically come in the folder which we have created for that mail-id. if it is possible let me know from where should i start in creation of this applicatio.please it is for my curriculum project.
- 07-15-2007, 05:10 PM #2
Check Java Mail API and read about it. The functionality you are looking for can be available there or not. You may also need to read the RFC for the email standard you want to use (e.g. POP3). If it is available with POP3 then Java Mail API should have implemented it.
- By chandu.v09 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2008, 02:25 PM
- By escit in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2007, 03:46 AM
- By Mikalai.Kardash in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2007, 02:09 PM
- By thedude in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2007, 12:19 PM
- By an8086 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2007, 02:20 PM