Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-01-2009, 11:32 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
ow to get Home directory using Common Net ftp api?
I am using Common Net FTP api to transfer file to my ftp server.
Firt i login into the ftp server & the default directory is user home directory.
The problem i am facing is if i do
ftp.changeWorkingDirectory(str); once , i am there in the new directory but now i again want to some other directory
sy: i first login into my home directory which is default:
now i do
now dir is : aggarwal/V4>
No i want to go in aggarwal/V5 but i cant do until i go to home directory and then do ftp.changeWorkingDirectory("V5");
Can any 1 please tell me if there is any way we can get the default home directory when we connect to ftp server.
I also tried ftp.changeWorkingDirectory(""); but this doesnt take us to home directory though just doing cd takes us to home dir in unix.
Please help me guys.
- 03-01-2009, 06:57 PM #2
- By arturmoniswork in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2008, 06:55 AM
- By prabhurangan in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2008, 02:34 PM
- By Zebra in forum New To JavaReplies: 22Last Post: 05-29-2008, 03:50 AM
- By Sknight126 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2007, 12:29 PM
- By trill in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:35 AM