Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-26-2009, 06:09 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
set timeout for completion of each thread
Hi, I have a requirement where I need to start n threads and set timeout for completion of each thread.
if the thread is not executed successfully(because of timeout ) i have to enter in audit table that it failed because of timeout
if executed successfully update audit table with success.
can some one give me solution for this using ThreadPoolExecutor available jdk1.5
- 02-26-2009, 10:53 PM #2
- By pjmorce in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2010, 02:36 AM
- By iceflyin in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2008, 01:07 PM
- By mwildam in forum NetBeansReplies: 9Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:02 AM
- By erdaffi in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2007, 12:48 PM