Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-12-2007, 04:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
How do i read from a website with a certificate??
Hey guys all I need is to be pointed in a particular direction.
I have to get data from this website. The website can be accessed only with a certificate. I have the certificate. So how do I get this data. Meaning do I have to use socket stuff or something. Or a simple setRequestProperty() would do. well the setRequestProperty this is not working. And yusing an analyzer i cant see how and when the certificate is being sent to the webserver.
So all i need to know is
how to let the website im contacting using my java code know that I have the certificate and validate me or something. Any insight into this woudl be appreaciated.
Have a great day guys!!
- By wsaryada in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2008, 10:16 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2007, 02:06 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2007, 01:53 PM
- By Nick15 in forum Java CertificationReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:02 AM
- By karl in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2007, 09:13 PM