Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Eclipse And Project Management
- 02-20-2009, 05:44 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
Eclipse And Project Management
Now I'm not entirely sure if this question is so specific to Eclipse that I should put it in the Eclipse section or not. What I'm trying to figure out is how I can export a Eclipse Java Project and customize which files they have the source code to or whatnot. For example, I have a project in Eclipse setup with a Package Battlebots and exists such:
Anything in the AI I want them to have access to the source code but in the Battlebots I only want them to have access to the .class files for running purposes. The only things they need to change to run the program should be their AI's which are in that specific section of BattleBots.
I don't need a direct answer here, but its appreciated. Even a good place to start looking at Eclipse prject builds and what not...
- By bhanu in forum EclipseReplies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2011, 02:56 PM
- By keioGirl in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2009, 03:09 PM
- By mahendra.athneria in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:53 AM
- By techissue2008 in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2008, 10:07 PM
- By Sudha in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:56 PM