Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-20-2009, 07:25 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
java.util.logging.StreamHandler memory leak?
After many hours of frustration today, I discovered that the following seems to result in a memory leak.
Logger logger ... (my logger)
StreamHandler handler = new StreamHandler();
It appears that an empty StreamHandler buffers messages unbounded waiting for you to connect an OutputStream. Unsure if this is a bug or a feature.
- 02-23-2009, 03:46 PM #2
- By manibhat in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2008, 07:33 PM
- By Java Tutorial in forum Java TutorialReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2008, 02:46 PM
- By iimasd in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 11:20 AM
- By vaswin in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2007, 01:18 PM
- By vignesh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2007, 09:52 AM