Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-10-2009, 08:16 PM #1
how to update and display the hit counter on my very first jsp page.
1.I want to update and display the hit counter on my very first jsp page.
2.since the servlet contains the logic for updating the hit counter field so i need to call servlet first as soon as i loaded my first jsp page("welcome.jsp")
3.Now do you have any solution for the above problem.....?
waiting for your suggestion...........
- 02-11-2009, 06:54 AM #2Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Well its fundamental problem you need to understand how to transfer data between servlet and JSP.
you can transfer variable using requst.setAttribute() method and read it in JSP using request.getAttribute() method.
You may also want to read about different scopes of application request/session/context.
hope this helps...
Cooking is Fun | Eat Healthy Stay Fit | Sweets | Raita | Bread | Dal| SnacksCheers,
Eat Healthy Stay Fit
- By AMATYA-CHANAKYA in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2008, 05:54 PM
- By am17mu in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2008, 10:56 AM
- By koushika in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 01:35 AM
- By rama6262 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2007, 07:50 AM
- By simon in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:56 PM