Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-10-2007, 10:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
Help needed with certificate used to access webpage
Im working on this script wherin I have to grab data from websites trades and stuff. Well theres this one website which requires a certificate that needs to be used to access the webpage. Ive tried a lot of stuff but doesnt work.
The certificate used is an X509 certificate. So ive exported the certificate from wherever and given it a new name. Now ive used this code:
InputStream inStream = new FileInputStream("");
CertificateFactory cf = CertificateFactory.getInstance("X.509");
X509Certificate cert = (X509Certificate)cf.generateCertificate(inStream);
now do i need to addCertificate() or something like that.
Help needed urgently.
Thanks a lot folks.
Have a good one!!
- By chandpuri in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2009, 06:42 PM
- By kmp in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2008, 03:20 AM
- By Nick15 in forum Java CertificationReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:02 AM
- By cachi in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:51 AM
- By toby in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:03 AM