Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Saving Values in a Dynamic UI
- 01-25-2009, 07:23 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
Saving Values in a Dynamic UI
I have created a dynamic UI using java.The UI contains variables and their values.The user can select the value for a variable from a JComboBox or enter the value in a JTextfield.
The variables and the values are fetched from Oracle Table.
The type of the values(that is whether the value is a JCombobox or a JTextfield) is also stored in the oracle table.Thus it is decided at runtime whether the type is a JTextField or a JComboBox.
Since the type of values(JTextField OR JCombobox) is decided dynamically, How do i save the values that the user enters?
Thanks and Regards
- By xcallmejudasx in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2008, 05:53 PM
- By easyRyder in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2008, 03:14 AM
- By Sysem in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2008, 06:29 PM
- By rajivjha in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2008, 10:53 AM
- By a_iyer20 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2008, 01:04 PM