Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-19-2009, 11:05 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
IE7 crashes on starting java web application.
After updating IE6 to IE7 Internet Explorer version 7 crashes on starting java web start application. It used to work ok in IE6 and still works ok in Firefox. The error that I get in Just-In Time Debugger is "An unhandled win32 exception occurred in iexplore.exe". The application itself keeps running ok (IE7 crash doesn't influence it) but the browser crashes immediately. That problem occurs on many different computers running IE7.
Any ideas what might cause that problem and how to fix it?
- 01-19-2009, 02:29 PM #2
- By dnyan123 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2008, 09:19 AM
- By FakeRabbit in forum Java AppletsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-21-2008, 07:00 PM
- By rameshraj in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 04-27-2008, 07:48 PM
- By patricknowow in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2007, 03:57 AM
- By mathias in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2007, 07:15 AM