Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Print Service
- 01-14-2009, 09:20 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
I would like to know if any one has some example code or a tutorial how to create a printer interface in windows (for now) so that it adds it to ur list of printers. What I would like to do is in for example Pastel, they print to a printer driver (which I created with the help of you guys) and instead of sending it to a printer, my Java program manipulates it and FTP's the file to a server.
The FTP part I got and works well just need to create a install routine that adds the "printer" to windows then another application which captures output to the "printer" driver i created.
Any suggestions or links to get me started?
PS: Just to add, the output that I capture will almost always be in PDF format.
- By theartz in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2008, 01:39 AM
- By vaskarbasak in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2008, 02:25 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2008, 11:04 PM
- By Eric in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:00 PM