Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-06-2009, 03:56 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
How to allow one user to acces resource
I am developing an web application in Servlet, My question is
if a person login to my application with user id(abc) and password(123456), if somebody tries open in same time with login with same user id(abc) and password(123456), my application should not allow him.
How can to do in servlet.
Thanks in Advance.
- 01-06-2009, 04:11 PM #2
Where ever you store your user information, I assume a database, add an in-use flag. I suggest making the flag an expiration timestamp, since the user may not sign off when they are done, and the profile will remain locked. This will also require your servlet to check that the user sign-on is still valid on each post.
- By metal4591 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2008, 07:08 AM
- By freddieMaize in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2008, 10:15 AM
- By rinks in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2008, 05:57 PM
- By sandor in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2007, 11:58 PM