Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: make my own software?
- 01-06-2009, 07:54 AM #1
make my own software?
hello i done my java swing project and i deployed into jar file?
now it is working well in my system where jdk1.6 installed.
but i want to use the application on other system in which jdk and jre not installed?
is there any way to use my jar file on all systems?
what should i do to run my application on where jdk and jre was not installed?
- 01-06-2009, 09:57 AM #2
To run a Java application you must have install JRE. If you don't have install JRE, you have to implement a way to automatically install it first time run. You can bundle the latest JRE into your application.
- 01-06-2009, 03:29 PM #3
Eranga is correct. The JRE is like an operating system for Java, it has to be there first. We just bundle a copy of the JRE install program, as downloaded from Sun, with our software. The installer is a simple batch file, and it asks if Java should be installed. If the user says yes, then the batch file just runs the installer.
- 01-06-2009, 03:41 PM #4
It would be nice if their was a JRE implemetation at the kernal level by default. until that happens installing the JRE is the only way to convert java bite code to native machine language...
- 01-06-2009, 04:30 PM #5
- 01-06-2009, 04:43 PM #6
- 01-06-2009, 05:00 PM #7
- By Doctor Cactus in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2008, 06:24 PM
- By RonCourtech in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2008, 04:21 PM
- By pheonix in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 09-12-2008, 05:52 PM
- By email@example.com in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2008, 06:54 PM
- By priyarenjith in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:55 AM