Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-05-2009, 08:03 AM #1
java:1652: javax.print.attribute.PrintRequestAttributeSet is abstract; cannot be instJava Code:
java:1652: javax.print.attribute.PrintRequestAttributeSet is abstract; cannot be instantiatedJava Code:
* @param attributes The job attributes to be applied to this print job. * If this parameter is null then the default attributes are used.
new won't work, and I do not know how to do interfaces correctly.
I just need to get up for tommorow's am meeting, with the printer at least partially functional....do not know what to do with interfaces + all scratch and paste attempts have failed.....Introduction to Programming Using Java.
Cybercartography: A new theoretical construct proposed by D.R. Fraser Taylor
- By ahtiven in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2009, 03:54 PM
- By Macca07 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2008, 01:20 AM
- By hasani6leap in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2008, 01:25 AM
- By grinsalot in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2008, 05:54 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2008, 12:04 AM