Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-18-2008, 11:42 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Jotm (Java Open Transaction Management)- Heap Memory Issues
I am using Jotm (Java Open Transaction Management) for co-ordinating transactions between two resources. One resource is the Oracle Database and the other resource is IBM MQ Series. I am using XAResources (Resource Manager with Jotm) for managing this Two-Phase transactional commits.
I am facing memory leak problems during run time when the volume is high. The transaction objects or the XA Resource objects that i am using in my java code is not being released properly. After i monitored my code, i am suspecting that by forgetting the transactions that are completed might just relove the heap memory issues with Jotm.
Now, i need a help from you in this part. Can anyone tell me how to forget the transaction once it is complete? There is a forget method in XAResource api but i am not sure of how to use it.
Please help me as soon as possible.
- By nagesh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2009, 05:47 PM
- By manibhat in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2008, 07:33 PM
- By nagesh in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2007, 10:17 PM
- By stonkers in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2007, 04:43 PM