Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 12-16-2008, 05:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Hi..my aim is to serialize/deserialize my "SoapPair" class , that contains Axis MessageContext obj (SoapPair receives this from its constructor), not serializable object(when trying to normally serialize , it returns "axis MessageContext not serializable")..
How do I serialize/deser the SoapPair class?
Do I have to use SerializationContext/Deser context? How?
Thanks in Advance.
- 12-16-2008, 05:26 PM #2
double posting will get fewer replies, and they will be to tell you not to post the question twice.Introduction to Programming Using Java.
Cybercartography: A new theoretical construct proposed by D.R. Fraser Taylor
- 12-16-2008, 06:36 PM #3
- By paul in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2009, 08:58 PM
- By andrepezzo in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2008, 05:21 PM
- By xcallmejudasx in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2008, 09:23 PM
- By rgale in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2008, 04:28 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:47 PM