Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: log4j problem.
- 12-09-2008, 07:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
I have created two java file one refers to log4j configration and other used to this java file whenever error occur in this file. Here problem is that whenever error occur in my second file it shows the error line number of my first one file i.e
CustomAppLogger.java, this is my configuration file and other i.e myApp.java file
which is used to call CustomAppLogger.java for use the log4j.
Here i want to if error comes from myApp.java file then it shows line number of this file and if error comes from another file then it will show error line number from that file.
I am sending also my both file with attachment of this message.
if any one do some thing like that tell me or give me support.
- 12-10-2008, 08:33 AM #2
- By swapna_d in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:23 AM
- By sidiq in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:35 PM
- By chakri in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:15 PM
- By Marcus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2007, 03:22 AM
- By Daniel in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2007, 05:54 AM