Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-25-2008, 10:24 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
help me in finding the entry points in the source code of java.....
I want to design a compilation server and apply some of the optimization technique's like inlining, SSA and others.
So i require to find the entry points in source code from where i can include my code and check the performance of the program at what level it is performing .
Please help in this problem....
and i also like to know what are hot methods in java context?
- By gdias in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2008, 09:07 PM
- By Hayzam in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2008, 01:30 AM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 05:34 PM
- By reena in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2008, 07:57 PM
- By vissu007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:08 PM