Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Java Error when playing POGO
- 11-25-2008, 02:05 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
Java Error when playing POGO
Never had any problems until recently while playing the game Qwerty on Pogo and now all games on Pogo. Using I.E 7 and Vista. I can enter a room and a table and I can make a word, however, when my opponent makes word, the timer will run down but the extender time window will not appear (I do not have a pop-up blocker) and I can no longer chat to stay that it's stuck; when I attempt to hit the LEAVE button from the table it does not work. Has anyone else experienced this. This sucks! I've uninstalled and reinstalled and have done everything Pogo suggests and then some.
Also when the Java Applet Window opens there is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point.
Hopefully I can find some solutions.
- 11-25-2008, 02:34 AM #2
Just to make the statement that this is a Java development forum, not a Java application help center. I would suggest contacting the makers of the game (Pogo?).
Now, if any of the developers in this forum happen to be hard core Pogo players, then....
Difficult? This is Mission Impossible, not Mission Difficult. Difficult should be easy.
- By JSK in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2008, 11:34 AM
- By tampacurt in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2007, 02:18 AM
- By luisarca in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2007, 05:20 PM
- By luisarca in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:17 AM