Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: servlet filter authentication
- 11-22-2008, 12:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
servlet filter authentication
I have a web application and it has a login module. once user logs into this application, he is authorized to view 3 more applications running on different servers,
once the user logsin into the main app he is provided with the links to other 3 applications.
and if he tries to access the other 3 apps through those urls, i am planing to do some kind of authentication in the servlet filter.
Can any one tell me a best way to do that, i have to pass username and role of the user, for additional security , so that one cannot mimik the process, what else i can pass???
Last edited by pradeepprathyu; 11-22-2008 at 12:13 PM. Reason: spell mistakes
- By mahesh.komuravelli in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2009, 09:13 AM
- By zoltan in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:27 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:12 PM
- By sundarjothi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2008, 12:36 PM
- By saint_jorjo in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2008, 01:05 PM