Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-20-2008, 10:45 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
Verify if a file as been, for sure, printed
Is it possible to make a java program capable of saying that a print job has been acomplished with 100% sure?
I made some tests and:
- if a print a small file using spooling, into a printer without paper, is it correctly spooled and is status is set to "Printed". The problem does not happend if the file is a big one...
I already found I way to access Win32_PrintJob with Java. If I configure my printer to keep printed documents I could verify if a given file has been printed. But with this problem, I dont think it is possible, because the job status of the case I presented is "Printed" instead of "paperout"...
- By ganeshp in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2009, 06:25 AM
- By SwapnaNaidu in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2008, 02:09 PM
- By itmani2020 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 07-11-2008, 09:57 AM
- By padmajap13 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2008, 03:46 AM
- By bilal_ali_java in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2007, 08:46 AM