Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Session issue
- 11-20-2008, 08:37 AM #1
I have created a login page and given credentials to users..upto this eveything is fine..if i copy the url and paste in another browser it is opening directly with the user name without asking any credentials....how to implement this type of security to my application??
btw...have written code in JSP and used 3 frames in that...
Last edited by jazz2k8; 11-20-2008 at 08:40 AM.
- 11-20-2008, 08:50 AM #2
typically, you create a login page, and setup your webapp XML files to use it. Tomcat/jboss/glassfish does the rest
- 11-20-2008, 11:03 AM #3
thanks for your reply..how can we give a login.jsp page in a webapp xml??
- 11-23-2008, 03:07 AM #4Introduction to Programming Using Java.
Cybercartography: A new theoretical construct proposed by D.R. Fraser Taylor
- By jazz2k8 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2008, 02:28 PM
- By naveenmails in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2008, 03:32 PM
- By jm_it04 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2008, 12:32 PM
- By chaitu444 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2007, 08:49 PM
- By Eric in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:34 PM