Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-11-2008, 02:35 PM #1
How to create .ear file for Websphere
I want to deploy one sample web application in Websphere. I have worked on Tomcat earlier. I heard that .ear files are going to be configured in Websphere.
So anybody could help me to create .ear file to deploy a new web application?
How is the folder structure and other things?
What are the commands i need to run to create .ear file?Thanks,
Ranga Bhupal :)
- 12-10-2008, 09:21 AM #2Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
- By Alpha in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2012, 08:10 PM
- By thevoice in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 08-12-2010, 06:06 PM
- By radix in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-06-2008, 05:17 PM
- By boy22 in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:15 AM