Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-03-2007, 01:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
- 07-03-2007, 02:01 PM #2
As the following resource mentions, it is not possible to do that for all file system and without polling in Java in a platform independent way. But you can use JNI to access native file system with the help of OS functions.
file monitor : Java Glossary
And if you want to use polling-specific files/directories way, the API class to use is mainly File.
- By bipinkrishna15 in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2008, 10:58 AM
- By archanajathan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2007, 07:21 AM
- By riadmazloum in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 07:13 PM
- By Albert in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2007, 03:12 PM