Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Session Timeout alert message
- 11-03-2008, 07:31 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
Session Timeout alert message
I want my application to display a prompt or alert message before the current session times out. For example: If the session timeout is 30 minutes then an alert should be displayed after 20 minutes informing the user that his session is going to expire soon. If user clicks on the alert then the session time should further increase by 30 minutes.
Please provide me with some ideas on how to handle this.
- 11-03-2008, 08:03 AM #2
- By mutuah in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2010, 06:28 PM
- By ShoeNinja in forum Other IDEsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2008, 06:25 PM
- By anandguna in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2008, 02:43 PM
- By byuu in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2008, 10:05 PM
- By Ed in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:29 PM