Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Jasper Reports
- 10-28-2008, 09:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
We have a CGI based web report framework written in C/C++. The CGI client connects with proprietery code which in turn connects to database.
We are looking for a better Java based replacement for CGI due to performance, maintenance and probably security factors. Can Jasper connect with the proprietery code? Or will Servlet be enough to replace CGI client? Can jasper run on Tomcat?
Any help is appreciated.
- By JavaEmpires in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2008, 02:54 PM
- By sulthanmytheen in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2008, 03:27 PM
- By Albert in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2007, 05:47 PM
- By Jack in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 03:09 AM
- By Alan in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2007, 03:47 PM