Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java File Transfer
- 10-23-2008, 12:53 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Java File Transfer
I currently do a project on file transferring from local to remote and vice versa. But a new requirement occurred to transfer from remote>>local>>remote and be multi-threaded.
Normally the programme does file deleting, editing, sorting(name,date), getLength, rename, no of bytes transferred etc.
Currently JFTP is used but its a headache for multi-threads.
I would be grateful if you can enlighten me with an API to do this. :D
- By phani in forum NetworkingReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2010, 06:15 PM
- By antony75 in forum NetworkingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2009, 06:56 AM
- By HenaPriyadarsini in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2008, 11:52 AM
- By rameshraj in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2008, 08:13 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2007, 06:11 PM