Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-18-2008, 08:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
How to get NamingEnumeration from my collection?
I can get Enumeration<Binding> from Vector<Binding>.elements..()
Similarly what collection of binding objects will give me NamingEnumeration<javax.naming.Binding> ?
Im trying to build a custom LdapContext with bindings collection and want to get namingenum back. LdapContext.listbindings() which returns NamingEnumeration<Binding>.
Thanks in advance.
- 10-18-2008, 09:01 PM #2
- By nanaji in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2008, 05:40 PM
- By BlankMan in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2008, 08:50 AM
- By Moonlightkid in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2008, 06:04 AM
- By STILET in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2008, 08:17 AM