Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Running a system
- 06-29-2007, 02:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
- 06-29-2007, 03:16 PM #2
Yes normally bat is short form for batch. You can open it with your editor and decide whether it is a dos batch file or not. I guess it is used ti set the classpath before trying to run your system.
How do I install JVM into my CPU.
Download Java software from Sun Microsystems
- By Bizmark in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2008, 01:58 PM
- By bharanikumariyerjava in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2008, 11:48 AM
- By ramachandran in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2007, 07:00 AM
- By barney in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:12 AM