Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-01-2008, 08:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
[SOLVED] Varables in the script command
I was able to solve this problem myself. Thanks.
Hello. The question I have is this:
I created a program to parse through files and summarize certain information and then output it into a new file. Well the person I created this program for wants to create a shell to run a bunch of files through it. Right now you call the program (java -jar Program.jar) and then it prompts for you to enter the file.
What I need to know is could you write the program so that you could make a call like:
java -jar Program.jar $filename
And make it so that the file the program uses is in the run script command?
Last edited by Riftwalker; 10-01-2008 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Solved the problem before responses.
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 03:33 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2008, 04:22 PM
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2008, 11:33 AM
- By LordSM in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2007, 01:23 AM