Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: convert html page to pdf
- 09-02-2008, 02:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
- 09-02-2008, 03:22 PM #2
Get the software from someone.
- 09-03-2008, 12:14 AM #3
The conversion consists of three steps:
1. Convert the HTML to XHTML
2. Convert the XHTML document to XSL-FO using an XSL stylesheet and an XSLT transformer
3. Pass the XSL-FO document to a formatter to generate the target PDF document
Let us start,download JTIDY,ask google for it.I think it is on sourceforge site.JTidy is a Java port of the Tidy HTML parser. In the process of translating to XHTML, JTidy also adds missing close tags to create a well-formed XML document.
read the article about that:
Convert HTML content to PDF format - Java World
Last edited by serjant; 09-03-2008 at 10:08 AM.
- By smartsubroto in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 08-16-2012, 01:13 PM
- By jwzumwalt in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2007, 05:21 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2007, 03:08 PM
- By vissu007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2007, 03:39 PM
- By bbq in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 04:46 AM