Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Problem with 3D drawing.
- 08-31-2008, 12:39 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Problem with 3D drawing.
I'm currently working on an Applet with which you can rotate a cube and other shapes.
Everything is going fine, but I have one problem: the order in which you draw each face.
I'm currently using the painter's algorithm, but - as expected - it doesn't work properly. I have read articles and tutorials about BSP-tree's, but I don't really understand them. Also, They seem to work only with a static world, which I don't want. :\
My question: Could anyone explain BSP-tree's to me, with an example, or give me a link to a decent, detailed BSP-tree tutorial. Also, does anyone know what method is best for a non-static world and eventually also for a static one?
Please help me,
- By BlitzA in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2009, 12:55 PM
- By Preethi in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2008, 07:28 AM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2008, 09:24 PM
- By Deathmonger in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2008, 02:23 AM
- By JavaInLove in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2008, 03:39 AM