Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Identifier Naming Rule
- 08-21-2008, 05:40 PM #1
Identifier Naming Rule
Through out my entire career I have taken the naming convention for Java identifiers as granted, till one day my wife asked me what is the problem in having a Java identifier name start with a number.Why the compiler shouts..:confused:
I really had no answer.There has to be a valid reason for it.Please help me friends.
Thanks in advance
Because the Java Gods (the JLS) have decreed it thusly?: Lexical Structure
Last edited by Fubarable; 08-21-2008 at 05:58 PM.
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2008, 04:15 AM
- By jai in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2008, 05:40 PM
- By bluekswing in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2008, 11:11 PM
- By vasu18 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2008, 06:49 PM
- By barney in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:38 AM