Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 08-20-2008, 09:17 AM #1
Tiff Split when it found blank pages
A scanned tiff which contains 10 pages.consider as certificates.for each certificate it is having a blank page.I need to split it by considering the blank page.
A small utility that monitors a folder for TIFF images, when one is found it separates the mulit-page tiff based upon the blank pages. The output can be tiff or pdf....
any suggestions please welcome....
Last edited by jazz2k8; 08-20-2008 at 11:26 AM.
- 08-21-2008, 09:09 AM #2
please any help
- 08-25-2008, 12:04 PM #3
any body having exp on JAI...i hve splitted tiffs using JAI but i struck with recognising a blank page,,,,please help me
- By Camden in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 07-29-2011, 01:38 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2009, 08:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:32 PM
- By lakshmipriyam in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2007, 10:44 PM
- By susan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2007, 01:58 PM