Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 08-11-2008, 03:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Running a thread on another appilcation
Hi Im new :)
I have a question I hope this is the right place to ask.
(1)I have a client running a thread on a server which makes a callback to the client and makes changes in it.
I have second client, and I want when a certain button is clicked to start applying the first client's thread changes on it (1), meaning: when this button is pressed, the thread running on that server will apply the changes in the second client as well.
Can anyone give me advice on how that can be done?
- 08-11-2008, 04:36 PM #2
this is the right placeIntroduction to Programming Using Java.
Cybercartography: A new theoretical construct proposed by D.R. Fraser Taylor
- 08-12-2008, 12:28 AM #3
- By sireesha in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2008, 06:10 PM
- By cornercuttin in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2008, 10:30 PM
- By bharanikumariyerjava in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2008, 10:48 AM
- By skaterxu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2008, 07:02 AM