This is what I figured out. The audio file Zi was using is not recognized by Java. I pulled a .wav file from windows System folder and it worked. The thread didn't work because the file was not correctly used. This is the code I used in the end.

Java Code:
import java.net.URL;
import java.applet.Applet;
import java.applet.AudioClip;

AudioClip ac;
URL url;

public BreakClock()
{
  try
  {
    url = new URL("file:ding.wav");
    ac = Applet.newAudioClip(url);
  }
  catch (Exception e)
  {
  }
  
  ac.play();
}
Doing this I dismissed the thread. I guess not all wav files are recognized. Whenever it tried to pull the file I got the stream of errors. Well I will just have to redo this in C++. But all in all Java is fun but needs more audio compatability.