Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-04-2008, 01:14 PM #1
Where can I find the Compiler Output?
I have a silly question. I use Netbeans with Ant and I'm building an Application based on the RichClient Platform of Netbeans. I compiled my project serveral times today but now after some changes it doesn't compile anymore and I get the following message
# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
# SIGILL (0x4) at pc=0xb791b18e, pid=9388, tid=3084843200
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_14-b03 mixed mode, sharing)
# Problematic frame:
/usr/local/netbeans-6.1/harness/common.xml:110: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)
So now my question, where can I find this compiler output?? I watched under /usr/local/netbeans-6.1/harness because the folder was given in the error message above but there is no compiler output!! Do you now where I have to look for that file???
I work on Debian with Netbeans 6.1 if you wanna know.
Thx for suggestions
- 10-03-2008, 02:06 PM #2Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
- By robin105 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2008, 03:46 AM
- By jidd in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2008, 01:40 PM
- By jeneal in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2007, 02:31 PM
- By baltimore in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2007, 06:10 PM
- By fernando in forum Other IDEsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 10:04 AM